Overview of Hostel
We want you to experience the charm of Kyoto, so Guesthouse Hannari provides you with all the essentials for a comfortable stay.
Free wi-fi, free towels every day, free drinks and free breakfast as well as free computer access with printing facilities, rental bikes, lockers, English and Japanese
Bus From Kyoto station (20mins Bus + 5mins Walk)
(1) Leave Kyoto station through the main exit. You will see Kyoto tower behind the main bus terminal.
(2) Take bus No.9 or No.50 to HORIKAWA-SHIMODACHIURI.
(3) From the bus you will see a Fresco supermarket, turn onto the street beside Fresco. Walk along until you reach the 6th side - street.
(4) Turn left and after a few seconds you will see us on the right.
Train from Kyoto station (5mins Train + 15mins Walk)
(1) Take the LOCAL train from platform 32 or 33 and get off at NIJO station.
(2) Exit east, You will see GOLD GYM, Turn left and walk north up the main street (SENBON DORI).
(3) After about 7mins, you will see a convenience store (CircleK Sunkus) by the coner of an intersection. Turn right onto the main steet (MARUTAMACHI DORI).
(4) After about 5mins, and passing 3 traffic lights, turn left onto 1st sidestreet (HIGURASHI DORI) afer the 3rd traffic light (MARUMAMACHI CHIEKOIN).
(5) Walk 2mins noth passing a small cross road and you will find us on the left..
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Not Accepted
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018. Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night). Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. Cacelation policy ; on arrival day 100% of 1st night accommodaion fee. One day before your check in day ;100%, 2 days before your check in day :50%