Overview of Hostel
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
1. NO CURFEW!!?
2. Kimono experience & Tea
From Kyoto Station:
Please exit Kyoto Station by the Central (Karasuma) Exit. You will be on the north-side of the station.
Follow these instructions to come to our guesthouse.
BUS (approx 7 min: 220 yen)
*** Buses come every 15 minutes.
1. Take the City Bus No.50 at B2 from the bus terminal in front of Kyoto Station.
2. Please get off at 'Nishinotoin-Rokujo' bus stop; there is a coin parking lot in front of you. Cross the street at the traffic light nearby.
3. Follow the path with pink pavement and you will find us with a large red umbrella on your left after a brief walk.
WALK (approx. 10-15 min.)
1. Once you are out in front of the station, you should see Kyoto Tower. Come to the crosswalk on the right side, Starbucks will be in front of you. This street is called Karasuma St.; continue to follow it going straight. Walk for a while, having Kyoto station at your back and the tower to your left.
2. After passing a large temple called 'Higashihongan-ji' you will come to a convenience store called '7-Eleven.'
3. Right before 7-Eleven is a small street. Turn left and follow it until the street ends.
4. Turn right at this intersection, and take the first left, which is at the end of a coin parking lot, onto a very narrow street with pink pavement. It should be across from a public bathhouse. After about a minute walk you will find us in the dark brown Japanese-wooden house on your right. You will find us with a large red umbrella outside.
TAXI (approx 7 min)
1. You can easily catch a taxi in front of the station.
2. Please tell your taxi driver to go to 'Wakamiya-Rokujo.'
3. When you arrive just before the crossing of Wakamiya-Rokujo, you will see a large red umbrella on your left..
Kyoto Station Kyoto Tower Shijo downtown Nishiki Food Market Higashihongan-ji Temple Nishihongan-ji Temple Shosein garden Hakuzan-yu: public bath/onsen/spa
Conditions & Policy
Credit Cards Accepted
In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018. Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night). Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying. ? CANCELLATION POLICY ? There is no cancellation charge as long as you let us know 6 days before the date of your stay. Below is our cancellation policy: ?No show-200% of the room charge ?On the day-100% ?1 day before-80% ?2 days before-50% 3 days before-40% 4 days before-30% 5 days before-20% ? Note - Cancellation charge is applied to each day of your stay. e.g.(in case you cancel 26/4, 27/4 on 25/4, cancellation charge is a total of 80% of 26/4 and 50% of 27/4. ) ?Cancellation policy only for the room type of PROPERTY RENTAL. There is no cancellation charge as long as you let us know 31days before the date of your stay. Below is our cancellation policy of PROPERTY RENTAL: On the day/No show-100% ?3-1 days before-80% 10-4days before-50% 20-11 days before-30% 30-21 days before-20% ? Note Cancellation charge is applied to each day of your stay. - Check-in after 0:00 am is not acceptable. (100% of room rate will be charged) We don't accept check-in after 0:00. (100% of room charge will be charged)