Overview of Hostel
-We are located in Karasuma-Gojo(????).
-Nearest station is Kyoto subway Karasuma Line [Gojo(??) station].
-[Gojo station (??)] is the first stop from [Kyoto station].
*Please note that [Kyoto station] is not nearest station.
*It will take approximately 15-20 minutes by walking from Kyoto stati
Access to Jiyu-jin
?Access from Kyoto Station?
(1) By Subway: about 5 minutes (210 yen)
Take subway Karasuma Line bound for Kokusaikaikan, and get off the next stop ?Gojo (??)?station (exit 3), walk along Gojo street for 100 meters.
Then turn right just beyond 7-eleven shop.
Go straight for 100 meters, our hostel is on your left-hand.(a wooden-concrete japanese-style building)
(2) By City Bus: 3rd stop and about 10 minutes (230 yen)
1. Take a city bus no. 5, 26 or 101 at the Kyoto Sta. Karasuma Exit(north side of sta.) and get off at?Karasuma Gojo (????)?.
2. It is about 3-minute walk from the bus stop.
(3)By walking: About 15-20 minutes
1. Go straight north along the Karasuma Street from the Kyoto Station (Side of Central Entrance and Kyoto Tower).
?On the way, you will see the Higashi-Hongannji (a big temple) on your left side.
2. Walk north along the Karasuma Street for 15 minutes, you will find the subway station Exit No. 5 (Gojo Station) which is next to the Japanese lunch box vendor (shop).
3. Then, turn right at the first corner which is alley.
? Please do not pass by Pizzala (Pizza delivery shop).
4. Walk to the end of alley. The Jiyu-jin is in diagonally forward (left side).
?Nearest Subway Station??Gojo(??) station?
Access from the subway Karasuma Line ?Gojo (??)?station: 3-minute walk
1. Start from Exit No. 3 and walk the along Gojo Street for about 100 meters.
2. Turn right at the corner of SEVEN-ELEVEN (shop).
3. Go straight for about 100 meters, the Jiyu-jin is on your left side.
?Nearest Bus Stop??Karasuma Gojo (????)?
Access from the city bus stop ?Karasuma Gojo (????)?: 3-minute walk
1. Proceed south from the bus stop.
2. Turn left at the first traffic light (Kagiyamachi Street), and proceed through the narrow alley east for about 100 meters until you reach the end of the ally.
3. Our building is located diagonally forward to your left..
?Nearest Subway Station [Gojo(??)station] Access from the subway Karasuma Line ?Gojo?station: 3-minute walk 1. Start from Exit No. 3 and walk the along Gojo Street for about 100 meters. 2. Turn right at the corner of SEVEN-ELEVEN (shop). 3. Go straight for about 100 meters, the Jiyu-jin is on your left side.
Conditions & Policy
In Kyoto city, an accommodation tax regulation will be enforced starting October 1, 2018. The accommodation tax (200 yen per person/per night) will be imposed to your stay from October 1, 2018. The accommodation tax not included in room rate. Please pay your accommodation tax in cash on the day of your arrival. -consumption tax?8%?is included. -Check-in time is from 16:00 to 21:00. You can freely come in and go out once you check in. *Please note that the entrance door is locked and no staff is at reception during 11:00-16:00 and 21:00-8:00. Please come to our guest house between 16:00 and 21:00. -Our reception closes at 21:00. We do not accept any check-in after 21:00. However, if your arrival time will be later than 21:00 for INEVITABLE REASONS, please make sure to contact us in advance. -Check-out time is from 8:00 to 11:00. Please let us know in advance if you would like to check out before 8:00. -We can temporarily keep your luggage for free before check-in and after check-out. *Before check-in, please bring your luggage between 8:00 and 11:00. *After check-out, please pick up your luggage between 16:00 and 21:00. -Payment should be made on the day of your arrival. Please pay the total amount in cash. *We do not accept credit cards/debit cards. *Please make sure to exchange some currency into Japanese yen. -Please bring necessary amenities, such as towels, pajamas etc. *Bath-towels (150 yen) for rent and hand-towels (100 yen) and tooth brushes (50 yen) for sale at our guest house. [NOTICE] -We do not provide any meals. -No elevator (lift). -Inside of guest house has a strict non-smoking policy. Please smoke at the smoking area in the balcony of second floor. -We do not accept guests under 13 years of age (Junior High School). -Please refrain from the admission of NON- GUEST to the guesthouse. -[Standard Twin Room] have parallel beds. -[Twin room] have double-deck beds (Not parallel). -[Basic Twin Private] is Japanese Style Room(TATAMI). -[3 Bed Private Room] is Japanese Style Room(TATAMI). *Japanese Style Room is not real traditional. (Not Machiya) Also,Futon (Japanese style-bedding) used in tatami room. [Reservation Change and Cancellation Policy] -Please contact us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel or change your reservation. -Please be aware that applicable cancellation/change fee will be charged starting 7 days prior to your arrival. -Cancellation fee: 7 to 4 days prior to arrival?20% of total amount 3 to 2 days prior to arrival?50% of total amount 1 day before & the day of your arrival/no-show?100% of total amount